Solid Bubble Bars - Shop

Our bubble bars are amazing!  A handy 5 piece bar that you can snap off as little or as much as you want - be clever and get 5 baths from each bar or go extravagent and use them all in one super bath!

Easy to display in the ready to hang clamshells and easy to store when in use by snapping closed between baths.  These are made using PET which is made from 88% recycled plastic, the remaining 12% is made from virgin polymer so they are food grade quality.  Once you have finished with the clamshell they are fully recycleable and can be put into your normal recycling.


Our reccomended retail price is £3.50 per bar.

Products In This Category:

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results