We have a new product here at The Soap House, our new Solid Bubble Bars, these are a fantastic addition to your range. In the current climate everyone is being a little bit more careful with their money and where they may be hesitant to use a bath bomb which in one bath has gone the new Bubble bars can be used for up to 5 baths! They can decide themselves how much or little they want to use, use one snap and have 5 baths or use the whole bar for an extravagent bath. You simply take off the section you want to use and hold it under warm running water.
We have created a starter pack where you have 7 perfume inspired fragrances and 7 fruity inspired fragrances. You receive:
6 x Ice Queen Bubble Bars in pink
6 x Space Girl Bubble Bars in Purple
6 x Millionaire Bubble Bars in Yellow
6 x Billionaire Bubble Bars in Black
6 x Mediterranean Bubbles Bars in Green
6 x Madam Bubble Bars in Orange
6 x Rouge Bubble Bars in Red
6 x Raspberry Bubble Bars in Pink
6 x Berry Sorbet Bubble Bars in Purple
6 x Lemon Bubble Bars in Yellow
6 x American Bubble Bars in Black
6 x Lime Bubble Bars in Green
6 x Mango Bubble Bars in Orange
6 x Cherry Bubble Bars in Red
The bar is in a handy clamshell which protects the bar between uses, simply snap it closed again to keep your bar in the best condition. The clamshell itself is made from recouped PET which is made from 88% recylcled plastics, the remaining 12% is made from virgin polymer and so food grade. The container is fully recycleable and so you can put it in your recycling when it is finished with.
We suggest a retail price of £3.50 per bar.
Simply choose your fragrance from the drop down menu. The bar will be in a complimentary colour such as raspberry would be pink.